We're a UX-centered recruiting agency that believes in promoting an abundance of life and opportunity for passionate designers.
About Our Client
Our client is a marketing
technology company that works with the fastest-growing retail brands to
intelligently connect casual shoppers to the product and offers that
transform them into lifetime customers. The company offers an enterprise multi-channel personalization platform and is an industry leader that is quickly growing.
About The Role
Our client is looking for a Lead Product Designer to join their growing UX team. Come join the team!
The Lead Product Designer will help
create the future of our client's platform and user experience.
Using your experience in product design, you'll have the opportunity to help our client's customers be more successful and their internal teams be more effective. This role will report to the Director of UX.
- Create a compelling design vision for new features and reimagine existing features to improve adoption and usability.
- Help build and scale a platform design system in collaboration with designers, brand, product managers, and developers.
- Be a guardian of the user experience, ensuring that our R&D process creates great outcomes.
- Become an authority on the end-to-end Bluecore product experience.
- Make design a core differentiator against our competitors.
- 7 years of proven experience, having led design projects for a complex SaaS platform.
- An understanding of the practical applications of interaction design and visual design methods.
- Experience working with and evolving a design system across a multi-product platform
- Experience designing impactful data visualizations and dashboards.
- Comfort communicating ideas in low fidelity and iterating on ideas quickly.
- Able to take the story of a user experience and create a designed experience. And able to take a designed experience and tell the story.
- Excitement for the chance to shape the design culture at a growing company and to inspire people with your unique perspective.
Nice to Haves
- Experience working on enterprise B2B SaaS products
- Experience working in the world of MarTech
- Experience mentoring other designers
Our Client Offers:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Health and Home Office Stipend
- Learning Stipend + Conferences and Classes
- Stock Options
- Unlimited PTO
- Opportunity to work for a former UX instructor